10 Touching and Inspirational Dad Quotes

10 Touching and Inspirational Dad Quotes

In light of my roundup of the 10 Inspirational Sayings About Babies, I wanted to devote an entire post to the daddies in our lives with a collection of dad quotes. My husband is an incredible man, partner, and father. He lights up when the kids run into our room and devotes as much time as he can to playing and spending time with all of us.
We all appreciate the daddies, papas, and fathers in our lives, and chances are, they don’t hear it as often as they should. With the busyness of the everyday, it’s easy to let compliments and appreciative gestures go by the wayside. I hope that these sayings and quotes inspire and encourage – they are my own personal favorites!
1. Any Man Can Be a Father
It really does take someone extra special to be a dad!
2. A Father Is Always
They grow so fast!
3. A Child Looks Up At The Stars
This could be used for moms too, I think. I feel the same about my own little ones.
4. The Best Thing a Father Can Do
Happy Mom, Happy Home ;)
5. A Truly Rich Man
Purely priceless.
6. Men Grow Into Fathers
We learn, we grow…
7. A Father's Protection
Thunderstorms, lightening, scary movies or just a much needed cuddle – no one does it better than dad.
8. The Greatest Gift
The greatest gift any parent can give their child.
9. It Is A Wise Father
Simple but so true.
10. A Little Story
Heartwarming and powerful.

Comments